Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Signs of Progress

So the platelets are up a bit... and I'm on day 3 of phase 1 of Macrobiotics.

I miss bread and flour based foods... but I cheated today for one of Emily Sinovic's amazing brownies. I'm sure I'll pay for it later.

Homemade veggie soup with brown rice for dinner. I'm also slowly working my way through the food I have that I won't be able to eat when I go to phase two of macrobiotics.

I'm also doing well with the new mindframe "Looking good is feeling good." I've worn make up and non-sweats to work everyday this week and I haven't snapped at anyone or made them cry. So that's a win.

Also working on getting more organized and managing time better. It's not good to keep being distracted by shiny objects.

Taking it easy tonight... setting the alarm early to get back on my morning workout schedule.

I've found working out early makes me less bitchy. It's that or hit the Vodka with breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment