Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A set back..

So I had my first gain at Weight Watchers.   One pound in 2 weeks.  Not the way I want the scale to be going, but I can't let it get me down.

The last two weeks have been hell on my workout routine and eating habits.  I've slipped back into bad snacking patterns.  Now it's time to get back on the horse.

I hit the treadmill after class... then made my dinner of hummus, spinach and carrots on a tortilla with some roasted zucchini and potato... yummy and healthy.

I'm cutting out the sugar again.  Well cutting back.  Not going totally back crazy on the cleanse... but I have been letting my sweet tooth get too crazy lately.

Fruit peeled for tomorrow... two apples to slice up... and banana, overnight oats in the fridge for the AM.

Upping my water intake and getting back on the damn horse.

This Valentine's day I'm giving myself a renewed focus.

1 comment:

  1. You've got the right attitude - back up and at 'em!

    Feeling bummed about it does no good and can do much harm. A pound - pah! You can lose that again.

    You're doing great. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete