Friday, June 10, 2011

Shopping.

Let's talk about shopping.  More importantly the hell that is dressing rooms.

You see I've been working my ass off and feeling better about myself so I was going to treat myself with some new clothes... so I went to the Mall of Death.

I picked up some shirts, dresses and pants to try on throughout the trip, and I wasn't delusional-I picked up sizes that should fit. 

Then I was in that dressing room, with the drab walls, the overhead lighting and the ridiculous bench no one's ass will fit on.

Will stores one day realize they'd sell more clothes if the dressing rooms were painted peach and the lighting was soft? 

Instead I'm going to keep wearing the clothes I already own and continue having to pull up my pants every 5 minutes because they're too damn big.

No comments:

Post a Comment