Wednesday, October 26, 2011

It's over

My staycation is over and I'm back to work.  Trying to get back into the swing of things, get more organized and stay on top of things.

My week of doing nothing was exactly what I needed to decompress, get a lot of my to do list done and get to a place where I could clean up clutter in my life and get more in control.

Closets have been cleaned out, knick knacks set aside for a garage sale, in short I'm trying to simplify my life.

I'm also feeling like mixing things up on the blog front. I like to mix things up.  I also like mixes from Braum's, hence my fat ass.

I'm still exploring my new gym.  I've mainly been going to the Thornton Y and using the machines.  If I drag my ass out of bed Friday morning I'm going to try the Sets and Reps class, it sounds similar to boot camp.

But my staycation made me addicted to sleeping in, that and a snuggly shih tzu make it had to brave the gym so early. 

Fingers crossed I get up and run tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment