Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I cheat.

I don't know what it was about the last month or so but I've been horrible at staying on my workout schedule, sticking to my diet and doing much except lay around reading, watching TV and listening to Bella fart.  (Seriously, she has the worst farts ever.)

From sleeping an extra hour instead of getting up for my daily workout to sneaking candy here and there, a little bit of cheese every so often and not making sure I'm getting protein, taking my vitamins or anything I'm supposed to do to keep my blood (and weight) under control.

It's ridiculous really.  I'm a grown ass woman ignoring some pretty important responsibilities.  My platelets dropped another 20,000 so I really need to get serious about taking care of myself again. 

So, it's time to man up and get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment