Friday, December 2, 2011

Web Round Up

I'm writing this from my death bed.  I have the bubonic plague.  Or something similar.  If my Z-pack doesn't work soon I have no doubt I'll be dead by my own hand.  Until then here's some web link fun I plan on utilizing when I can breathe without hacking up a lung.

Get Jennifer Aniston's Yoga Ab routine - You know I love Jen.  She's got great hair, great abs and a great workout ethic.  Remember I'm all about emulating Jennifer.

These exercises will help strengthen a bum knee.  I have a bum knee.  I screwed it up playing on the tennis team in high school and the more I run the more it starts to hurt.  Now that I run 3 miles 3 times a week I really need to toughen up the lame knee.

Here's some ways to burn more calories on the treadmill.  I've been sick for almost a week so I haven't been working out or watching what I eat.  I'll definitely be taking advantage of these tips when I'm well.

No comments:

Post a Comment