Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back to Boot Camp

So I'm back at it.  I was up and at 'em at boot camp on Tuesday morning. 

The 6 am wake up call hurt more than I expected, but I was so glad I made it after class was over.  This was my first class at boot camp in about 4 months and my first real work out in about 2 weeks.  The holidays took a toll on my trips to the gym.

The class I took was cardio and abs.  There was lots of jumping and ab work.  Running ladders, planks, I pretend jump roped because I kept hitting myself in the back of the head with the jump rope when I tried.  The squats killed me, the abs made me shake and when class was over I felt great.

Two hours later?  Not so much.  Pretty much every muscle in my body hurt.  Still hurts actually.  though I still got off my ass and ran tonight.

Let's see if I make it to bootcamp in the AM.

1 comment:

  1. I actually get off a little on the feeling of sore muscles. Of course there have been times when I was *too* sore and my entire body ached, and that's not cool at all. But that perfect amount of payoff for my hard work is always welcomed. My motivation has been so crappy lately that I honestly think I could use someone screaming at me to keep up. Do they actually do that?

    ReplyDelete