Sunday, July 29, 2012

Suck it up and do it.

I sound like a broken record lately.
I need to get back on track.  I need to get organized again, I need to clean up my diet again.

I need to suck it up and just do it.  So I started the cleanse again to get in control of my diet again.  It will be tough, but after 21 days I know I'll feel so much better.  No alcohol, animal products, caffeine, dairy, or gluten for 21 days.  Time to break some habits and get in charge again.

The same laziness that's been permeating in my diet has also been leaking into my life.  I've been running from meeting to meeting, eating lunches out, being lazy at home, and falling down on being organized.

So, that's my next step.  Knowing my Type A brain I will feel so much better when I have everything under control again.

How do you stay on top of things?

No comments:

Post a Comment