Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hell on Earth...

Today while running errands, I took a detour into hell.. the dressing room.

Yes, that's right I was browsing at Target and saw a cute dress on the rack and feeling good about my progress decided to try it on, big mistake.

I took the cute houndstooth shift dress, grabbed my number from the clerk and went in the tiny room to transform myself.

So in the harsh fluorescent light, the gray room... I tried the dress on... and it exacerbated every flaw.

Sadly I let the dressing room experience bum me out the rest of my shopping trip, even though I know I'm doing so much better than I have in the past.

So I know say dressing rooms should either be outlawed or forced to be lit in candlelight to make everyone look amazing.

Or I'll just keep wearing the clothes I already own. It'd probably save me money anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Shift dresses don't look good on me either, and nobody looks good in fluorescent lights.

    ReplyDelete