Monday, January 4, 2010

Lazy Sunday

I did jack shit yesterday. Well, I did a load of laundry and straightened the house. Watched a CSI marathon on the DVR and watched "Crimes and Misdemeanors."

It's my own version of being productive.

In honesty everything I've read about starting a workout regimen encouraged to have rest days and I decided before I started to make mine Sundays. So even though I just started on Friday, I lazed around.

Despite my laziness, I did stay on the diet. Whole wheat toast and a banana, turkey sandwich and salad and lean cuisine.

My sweet tooth is almost insatiable... so I have been trying to find something to eat at night that will keep me from wanting to eat copious amounts of sugar.

The best thing so far, low fat honey graham crackers with a thin spread of organic peanut butter. It's like a nutter butter that doesn't make me feel guilty.

Woo Hoo!

2 comments:

  1. Believe it or not, baby carrots are somewhat sweet. Lots of sugar in them. I snack on those... sometimes with a little hummus. There's also protein bars, which is like eating a little candy bar but with 15 grams of protein. I like the mocha chip Balance Bars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good idea. I'll have to pick up some protein bars next trip to the store.

    Bella is a big baby carrot eater too, so I'll have to make her share with me.

    ReplyDelete