Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Closet Sucks.

So I'm at that point where I've lost a nice amount of weight, enough that my clothes fit differently, or in my case don't fit at all.

I have two closets full of clothes in various sizes, but I currently don't have anything to wear. My fat clothes are too fat and my skinny clothes are too skinny.

This was illustrated best by the other morning when I was getting ready for work I tried on practically everything in both closets and was not happy with everything.

By now you know I have a flair for theatrics... but I'm not exaggerating.



That's the chair in my bedroom... piled with several pairs of jeans and black pants... and shoes all over the floor. None of the pants made me happy.



That's the bed in the guest room, where literally every sweater in my closet was tried on and discarded.

Wanna know what I ended up wearing to work? Jeans and a hoodie.

I have to keep losing weight or I'll never be fashionable again.

No comments:

Post a Comment